I would have posted this on Sunday, but I do not like April Fools’ Day, and do not want to increase its exposure or observance.
“Jessi: you’re such a curmudgeon!”
That’s a great word, dear reader. I’m proud of you. :]
* The MAC essays will be delayed until November or January 2019. Last month was great for making progress on MM05, on a couple of other projects, but devoting writing time to social posts or the essays has seemed too much a diversion.
* MM05 will have its first draft finished by the end of May. It takes my editors 4-6 weeks to edit, and me two weeks after them, so we can expect MM05 at the end of July, or beginning of August. I’m changing its release date to August 2018, but if it’s finished in July, it’ll be published early. :]
* The MM01 Audiobook will take me about a month to read and edit, so I’m pushing it from April 2018 to May.
* It's a bit optimistic, but I’m setting PR02 to be published before the end of 2018.
* I had not planned to release another collection of YMM stories in 2018, but I might begin working on YMM03 during the editing phase of PR02 in Dec 2018. You can expect either MM06 or YMM03 in Q2 2019.
* Other as-yet-unnamed projects—“Those Who Shall Not Be Named!”—will be delayed; thus far, my novels take priority.
* Cori thinks that I have a mental block for working on DMCD books, and I must admit it, as there exists no evidence to the contrary. It is my hope that, given I have to build my sound studio to record MM01A, that getting away from the writing table will give me more energy to complete DMCD01.